Thank you for your interest in applying to NIDA's 2023 intake.
There are five steps to successfully apply for a NIDA course:
- Create your application account below; you will then be sent an automatic email with your log in details to continue your application.
- Log in, select the green 'New Application' button and complete the online form.
- Upload the required documentation (see below).
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit your application
- If invited to interview/audition, prepare the relevant material for your course and good luck!
You may be asked to upload the following as part of your application. Please make sure you have these ready to attach before starting the application form.
- Evidence of most recent qualification (e.g. university/school transcript, undergraduate degree).
- Proof of identification (e.g. driver's licence, passport).
- A recent portrait-style photograph or headshot.
- Academic IELTS or equivalent evidence (international Bachelor/Master applications only).
- Any other material required for your course (please refer to the Application Guides on the NIDA website for details).
Technical requirements: Recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome and Safari; the application form operates best using a PC or laptop.